Sunday, July 17, 2011

Portfolio Update

Mole: Exploratory Sketches

The Wind in the Willows: Character Shapes

I've put the drawing board down so I can concentrate on updating my portfolio. So far I've had to reformat the older pages to fit 8 1/2" X 11." Its been a bit of a trudge, but I am seeing the horizon. Above are a couple of new pages from the book. I've added seven new pages of work. I even added some of the OZ work to the mix... Why the hell not? Anyway, the complete portfolio will be published here and on my website (www.glennhernandez.com) when I am finished.

Meanwhile, I've been evolving my design for Ratty and Mole even further. Yeah, I thought I had reached my final, but the more I've drawn them the more they've developed. My focus is on keeping the shapes simple but adding detail within the shapes. Its been a challenge to get out of my comfort zone, so I am pushing myself to work the designs to another level above where I have them now. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment